Monday, April 22, 2013

Authentic B. McKowsky Camo Leather Handbag for SALE

5/19/13 UPDATE: This item has been sold to the lovely Maja :).

**********************************************************************

This is a video review of my Authentic B. McKowsky Leather Shoulder Bag in a Snakeskin Embossed Camouflage Print.

It was purchased from Nordstrom at the Lenox Square Mall here in Atlanta sometime last year. I don't remember but I have never used it. I still think it is the cutest bag but it is too small to be practical for me.

I've been holding onto it forever it seems because I really do think it is adorable but it's just been sitting in my closet collecting dust so it is time I find it a new home and get something a bigger that I might actually use.

I may look for another camo pattern bag but in a larger size. This was the only one in this print and though it wouldn't go with very many of my wardrobe I still would like to have at least one :).

Anyway this bag is available for Sale at $100 which includes Shipping anywhere in the U.S.. I will also ship internationally if the buyer agrees to pay for Global Express Registered Mail because that is the only way I can get tracking and it is quite expensive!

So now I will let the video do the rest of the talking. Enjoy!!!

**********************************************************************

1 comment:

  1. It’s a blog with full of latest and spectacular information’s – This blog has helped me to gain much more information. I would like to appreciate the blog owner for his effortsWholesale Camouflage

    ReplyDelete