Monday, April 22, 2013

Authentic Marc Jacobs Quilted Denim Bag

4/25/13 UPDATE: This bag has found a new home with a local buyer. I'm so pleased to have met Kathy, she is such a sweetheart.

**********************************************************************

This is a video review of my Authentic Marc Jacobs Quilted Denim Hobo w/Chain Strap. I originally thought I had purchased it direct from the Marc Jacobs store but when I did the review I found it stored in the Yoogis Closet Box and realized it was actually purchased pre-owned through Yoogis.

I am pretty sure it was purchased sometime last year but can't remember when. I'm fairly certain I've had it for at least 6 months or longer but less than a year.

As most of you know I am a one of those people who babies her bags so I don't like the idea of purchasing pre-owned unless it is NEW or in Excellent Condition with very little wear.

Yoogis Closet is very honest about flaws and their photographs are very detailed but I think due to the fact that the interior is so light and their pictures tend to be lighter than the actual product it made the inside look flawless but I seem to recall they did mention it shows gentle signs of use.

To me the exterior still looks new and the gold hardware is still nice and bright with only hairline scratches which are only seen when inspected very closely.

I have no idea what the original retail price is. I can't even remember what I paid for it but I think it was something like $398 or $498. Marc Jacobs bags are really expensive but like Jimmy Choo & Dolce Gabanna which are all expensive brands, they do not hold their value so you can get a NEW or Nearly New Pre-owned bag for up to 70% off retail prices!

Anyway I'd like to try and sell this bag for $100 including shipping anywhere in the U.S.. I will also ship internationally if the buyer agrees to pay for Global Express Registered Mail because that is the only way I can get tracking and it is quite expensive!

So now I will let the video do the rest of the talking. Enjoy!!!

**********************************************************************


6 comments:

  1. I really want this bag. I have been looking at the replica LV denim bags and I like this one more. I am not sure what to do next. You say your email so fast and I don't see it listed in the description.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy, sorry about that lol. I got your email and will contact you later today ;). Thank you!

      Delete
  2. It is fine! :) When I had a pen in my hand you didn't seem fast at all. Without a pen information goes out of my head faster than it goes in! lol I look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for selling me the bag! I am 110% happy with it. I am just thrilled. I am so glad that I got to meet you today too. You are an absolute doll. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kathy, you were a sweetheart and I meant every word I said in my email. Call or email me anytime you want to talk about purses or conbing orders and what not. Some people I meet I like right away and you are one of them ;).

      Delete