Saturday, April 27, 2013

BRAND NEW LV Rivington Cabas in Damier Ebene

4/28/13 UPDATE:  This bag has found a new home! Thank you for all those who expresses interest!

****************************************************************

Here is a Brand Spanking NEW Louis Vuitton Rivington Cabas in Damier Ebene being offered for "Trade/Offer" by Lois (aka shopaholic808).

I just bought one from Joy last month and I absolutely LOVE mine. It is in fact one of my top favorite bags and if I didn't already have one I would snatch her's up in a hot minute.

I have received many requests from people looking for this bag so here's your chance guys because it won't last long. If you are interested please contact Lois directly via the email listed below.

****************************************************************

Lois's Comments:

Second item for "Trade/Barter" is a brand new LV Cabas Rivington in Damier Ebene. I got this from Sandy but I am unhappy with it. The quality is good and canvas is nice and thick. Stitching is nice and straight except for one area inside the bag and this bothers me. That is the only flaw I could find. Please look at the photos. Comes with dustbag.

Contact Email:  XXX (bag is no longer available)












4 comments:

  1. Sarah,

    It looks like this Rivington will soon have a new home, from what I can see on the forum, BUT this reminded me that I had seen a post of yours where you displayed your Rivington in your lovely office ( :0) ). You mentioned that although you LOVED it, there were some definite flaws in the bag. Can you elaborate? I am thinking of getting this bag from Joy...I am in love with this look!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I still need to do a review on my Rivington but I am planning on buying the authentic Rivington and the white MC Annie and do a side-by-side comparison so I could give an accurate rating. I would do it now but waiting for my CC billing cycle to end so I can pay off my massive bill before I put more expensive purchases on it. I say I will return it once I'm done but with me you never know. I meant to return my Balenciaga once I finished the review and ended up keeping it instead lol. And that isn't the first time so better to be safe than sorry.

      However, my initial thoughts are that the canvas is thinner than most of my other canvas bags from Joy. Not a huge difference but still. Also it seems smaller though I haven't seen the real one yet. Based on pictures I expected it to be bigger on me so something just felt off. The inside zipper doesn't work which kinda sucks but at least it's on the inside and I may be able to get it fixed. And there is NO Date Code which absolutely does not bother me in the least but some people are OCD and have to have everything perfect. I'll be more thorough in a comparison review.

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    I was wanting to buy the Cabas Rivington from Joy but just haven't yet. I love it and have see the authentic one in the LV store and tried it on, but it is a little more than I wanted to pay. But I love it so much I thought I would order one from Joy, if it is good quality. You said it seems smaller. Is it not the same size as the authentic one? Could you please measure your and let me know what size it is? The authentic is 16.53 W x 11.02 H x 7.09 D. Please let me know if you have time.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I can measure it next time I go to use the bag. Honestly since I've not seen the authentic in person the size may be correct. It just seems smaller based on some pictures/video reviews I've seen online comparing my frame to the frame of the other person reviewing the authentic bag. It fits me perfectly and I'm super petite. I seem to recall it being a good fit for someone of average height and weight which is why I think it is smaller.

      Delete