Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Chinese Memorial Day Holiday

I sent an email to Joy to ask about a specific item and received an auto response (shown below) that says it is their Chinese Memorial Day Holiday so all orders will not be processed until Friday.

I'm pretty sure this means EMS is also off so looks like we'll have to add a few more days to my orders.

Just thought I'd let you all know in case you're also expecting packages.

Cheers!

Sarah

*********************************************************************



Dear Fab Shoppers..

Thank you so much for contacting me. It's our Chinese Memorial day holiday today. My apologies if I could not respond to your message on time.

Payment pick up,  stock check and shipping status confirmation will all have to be done on Friday. SO SORRY !  And please do not worry, your order is always safe with us.

Love, Joy

No comments:

Post a Comment