Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Fang's Preshipping Photos of the Neverfull MM

For those of you who are interested in ordering a Neverfull MM from Fang, I would like to share these pre-shipping photos that a member was kind enough to send in. I think the pictures look pretty darn good don't you?

**********************************************************************

Rigby's Comments:

Dear Sarah,

I am a member on your forum and an avid follower of your blog. These are the pre-shipping photographs of the neverfull mm I have ordered from Fang.
 
I thought I would share these with you and get your opinion.
 
THANKS a ton :)
 
A big fan
 
Rigby













8 comments:

  1. Does the leather on these patina like original leater?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! All of the leather/vachetta from the recommended sellers will patina over time or you can speed up the process with olive oil and exposure to the sun :).

      Delete
  2. what website is this from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As stated in the title this bag is from Fang. You can find her in my list of Recommended Sellers :).

      Delete
  3. Looks amazing! I can't wait to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WHICH SELLER HAS THE BEST LV'S BAGS? How does one order from Fang's site, their no prices that I can see!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are some instructions on how to see Fang's site in English. Click on the "Recommended Seller List" above and look for Fang's site and you'll see instructions below. As for ordering you have to email her the link to the item you want and she will send you a quote. It's inconvenient but I believe the prices are different depending on where you are since she includes the shipping in the prices.

      Delete
  5. I want to buy it now. Please tell its price and from where I can buy it?

    ReplyDelete