Monday, April 8, 2013

Imperfections on an Authentic LV Saleya

Victoria (aka bkelly) was nice enough to send me some pictures of her Authentic Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Saleya.

After seeing these pictures I just knew they needed to go into that post I made awhile back titled "Authentic Bags ARE NOT Perfect!!!".

And here's why:

*********************************************************************

Victoria's Comments:
  Hi Sarah,

I just wanted to show some pictures of my authentic Saleya mm. I have this bag for about three years.

This bag has not been a beat around bag. It was very gently worn. I treat all my bags with care.
The reason I am saying this is even authentic bags don't hold up. We have such big expectations of them and pick on every little thing with replicas.

Well,you guys judge yourselves. This is my hardware Now.







No comments:

Post a Comment