Monday, April 15, 2013

Multiple Designer Items for Trade/Barter by Megan

5/14/13 UPDATE: This item is no longer available for Trade. I have decided all items listed in the Trade/Barter Section must contain an email contact for the owner of the item so Megan if you see this and your item is still available let me know and I will re-list it. Otherwise it has been taken off the Trade Section and is being left up as a review instead. Please Click Here for an explanation of why I am doing this.

**********************************************************************
Here are a few great designer items available for "Trade/Barter" by a member of our forum.

If you are interested in any of these items please contact the owner directly through the forum. You can PM or email her via the link on the original thread which you can find here:

http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1447&p=11593#p11593

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Megan directly via the forum.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for only myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************
Megan's Comments: 

Open for trades on all 

LV Vernis -I bought this rep a few years ago. I'd say it a 6-7 it bothered me it was so stiff & looks boxy. I have used it a few times. There is a small white scuff in one of the lv labels below the zipper & two small spots inside from a pen **.** shipped in US only 

Either Gucci or channel shoes **.** shipped all fit size 7-7.5 in US only All only worn a few times ....make offers 

LV min Lin I bought this rep a few years & is a 6 also... It is very thin. With Bag shaper I used a few times but is very flimsy! The lock that came with it was so bad I threw it out (sorry no lock) this one is **.** shipped in US only 

Christian louboutin peep toe pumps. NBW just received I ordered these thinking they we're tan patten leather. They are actually baby pink. They are not exact reps. The stamps too deep & bottom slightly off color. Asking what I paid with shipping ***.**

Thanks!!!! 































2 comments:

  1. Hey! Where did you get the shoes from? I've been looking for good replica shoes everywhere :( unfortunately I'm a 5.5 -6, but I still want them all :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, she did not tell me where the shoes were purchased from however you can find out by asking her on the forum. Her username on the forum is meg120 and I posted the original thread above so you can also comment on the thread or email her through the link under her username.

      Delete