Wednesday, April 3, 2013

My FabAAA Order Update Part 2

This post is a continuation of my previous post here: http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/2013/03/my-latest-purchase-from-joy-of-fabaaa.html

**********************************************************************

Well it looks like part of my order is on it's way. Some of the items I ordered were out of stock so I am in the process of trying to figure out what is in stock to replace with. This is why you should always check inventory before placing an order :/. Gotta remember to do that next time!

The Louis Vuitton Multicolor Cosmetic Pouch & Wallet and the Purple Balenciaga are on it's way!

The Louis Vuitton Vernis Rayures Brea GM and the Green Balenciaga are both out of stock. I also cancelled the Vernis Rayures Wallet since I only got it to go with the Brea :(.

So I have replaced the Vernis Bag and Wallet with another Balenciaga, this one from the higher price point at $233. It is Navy Lambskin with Silver Hardware (picture below).



And oh me oh my but I just saw another LV that I have to have LOL. I just hope it's in stock because I'd like to get this to replace the Green Balenciaga. I'm just waiting to hear back from Cindy so keep your fingers crossed for me :).


So basically the only thing confirmed at this point are the Purple Balenciaga, Navy Balenciaga, Multicolor Cosmetic Pouch, Multicolor Wallet and Multicolor Annie MM. Hopefully the bag above (Hawks Bill?) is in stock. If not I'll just have Joy leave me an open credit for my next order since I buy on a regular basis.


P.S.
I originally posted the tracking # so you could all track it with me but after thinking about it some more I thought perhaps it wasn't a good idea. What if some anti-rep person saw it and alerted customs and they seize the package. Uh, better take it off LOL. Sorry about that :).


3 comments:

  1. One request Sarah when you get your two Bals I know they're from different price range can you please do a comparison getting a $128 Bal compared to the $233 Bal. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mimi, absolutely! I just purchased an authentic one from Neiman Marcus today so I'll also do a review of how well they compare to the authentic :).

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for you to get all your Bals and compare them. it would be awesome. Even I'm hoping you get all your packages soon!

    ReplyDelete