Saturday, April 27, 2013

NEW Hermes H2000H BIRKIN from Bridget

This is a lovely submission of a BRAND NEW BIRKIN from H2000H, Victoria's (aka bkelly) favorite seller! However this is not another one of Victoria's bags, this one was purchased by Bridget after seeing Victoria's amazing Birkin Collection.

She was so impressed she decided to take the plunge and buy one from the same seller even though his prices are quite high and I am pleased to say that she is very happy with her new bag.

She did not leave a written review to go with it so I will simply share the pictures. The pictures are a little dark and along with my bad eyesight I couldn't really see the details but from what I can see it has a nice shape and structure. Many of the badly made Birkin's are not structured and do not hold their shape which is certainly not the case in this bag. Take a look and judge for yourself!

NOTE: I'm not sure if she meant to include that last picture which is a blurry picture of what appears to be her wardrobe lol. I will leave it for now until she asks for me to remove.

**********************************************************************












5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your bag! It looks great:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, where can I see the bags that you are selling?

      Delete
    2. Hi,
      bkelly please help me h2000h site is gone how do I get in touch with them I wanna get a 1:1 Birkin bag.

      Delete
  2. Has anyone heard of Yidexi?
    What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you still have good feedback from h2000h2000.com? I have seen a few website reviews saying it was not good.

    ReplyDelete