Saturday, April 13, 2013

New Contact Email

Hi ladies and gents! I have been getting an awful lot of emails lately and I think it's wonderful! It is so flattering to see the amount of traffic my blog has gained. Even though there aren't too many people who comment the stats show over 3,000 page views every month (last month was almost 5,000!) so a lot of the visitors are only here to read and lurk which is totally fine :).

Anyway I really enjoy talking to each and every one of you but the email I posted in my blog and on the forum is my work email and lately I am finding it difficult to sort through the messages and put aside personal for later so I can promptly respond to work related messages.

I don't want this to affect my job so I thought it best to provide an alternate email that is specifically for people to contact me for the blog and forum and keep my work email for work only :).

So here is my new email: Sarenifer@Yahoo.com

I will keep a window open at all times during the week as well as when I am on the computer at home so I can respond as quickly as possible but please understand that I work very long hours and work has been incredibly busy so I have very little time to do anything else. I am so far behind at work right now it is really stressing me out.

Obviously work comes before pleasure so if I do not respond to you right away it is because I am tied up but I will respond as soon as I can. However if you do not receive a reply in 3-4 days than it is possible your message never got through so please feel free to send me another email or post a comment in the blog with your email and I will see it there. You can also contact me through the forum via PM (private messaging).

So if you could all start using my new email and delete my work mail I would really appreciate it :).

XoXo,

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment