Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Replica Damier Ebene Neverfull GM for Trade/Barter

5/14/13 UPDATE: This item is no longer available for Trade. I have decided all items listed in the Trade/Barter Section must contain an email contact for the owner of the item so Gwen if you see this and your item is still available let me know and I will re-list it. Otherwise it has been taken off the Trade Section and is being left up as a review instead. Please Click Here for an explanation of why I am doing this.

**********************************************************************

Here is a brand new Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Neverfull GM available for "Trade/Barter" by a member of our forum. If you are interested in this bag please PM or Email the owner through the forum directly. She did not provide me with an email to post so you can either leave a comment with your contact info and she will get in touch with you OR you can log into the forum and contact her there by sending a PM or an Email via the link under her username.

The forum post can be found here: http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1539

Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Gwen directly via the forum.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for only myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

Gwen's Comments:

Hi Sarah- I've decided to "trade/barter" my neverfull gm- damier...I love it but have authentic mono coming in this size so I'm going to order the damier in the MM

I will attach pictures here.

Thanks for posting-

Gwenn






6 comments:

  1. Please contact me repbuyer32@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please DO NOT post messages asking to buy or for prices on a replica item or it will be deleted. I am sorry to the person whose message that was deleted but I do not want my blog shut down for selling reps so please understand this. You can leave your email or you can contact the owner of the item directly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If bag is still for sale, pleasee contact me! Thanks jerseyboy287@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The owner has not responded to me since I have left my email. Is the bag no longer "trade/barter"?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello. Pls contact me at mahtob1998@gmail.com. interested in this bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lucero, I've been away for a time due to work so I'm not sure if this bag is still available. I have a lot of emails to catch up on but in the meantime I just listed another one that was purchased by my employer from Joy. If you still want this bag, hers is in excellent condition. Take a look and if you're interested please contact me at sarenifer@yahoo.com

      Delete