Monday, April 15, 2013

Replica Fendi 2Jours Satchel from Vanco

I know some of you are probably tired of seeing so many Chanel, LV's and Balenciaga reviews so I thought I'd throw something in a little different :).

This is a review of my Fendi 2Jours Satchel from Vanco . I have had this for a few weeks now but  have not had a chance to use it yet and this video is honestly the first time I've had a chance to inspect it so I am seeing it for the first time right along with the rest of you lol.

I will let the video do all the talking. Enjoy!

NOTE: I said Fendi De Jours but it's 2Jours and I have no clue how to pronounce it so please forgive me :).

*********************************************************************


1 comment:

  1. I am loving this bag. I saw the cow leather and leather version at the Fendi store at Lenox and fell in love. How much did you pay for it and how has has it held up so far? would you recommend this seller to someone as a great rep?

    ReplyDelete