Saturday, April 20, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Alma MM Vernis Bleu Nuit

This is a review of the Alma MM in Bleu Nuit Vernis from Joy of FabAAA. This bag was purchased by one of my blog reader as well as a member of our forum. Ayumi is known by the screen name "Melons" both on the blog and on the forum.

The original thread can be found here:
http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1595&p=14879#p14879

She posted this review on the forum 3 days ago but I just now saw it today. Personally, I am not a fan of the Alma or the Vernis line but only because I do not think they suit my current style. But I think some people can really ROCK this bag and I'll bet Ayumi is one of them :).

I think the bag is beautiful but I agree that the handles are a little sloppy but I think that because it is on the underside it will not be seen when it is being carried. I have a few bags with bad stitching on the underside of the handles. So when I set the bag down on in a public place I will cross the handles so the underside will not show. Plus I think the bag looks better with the handles up anyway :).

So here is what Ayumi has to say about her new bag which she just received last week.

**********************************************************************

Ayumi's Comments:

I just got it yesterday. I am fairly disappointed. I asked for quality check too....
I originally ordered multi white speedy 30, but I didn't like the handles, so I asked to switch my order to this alma. Cindy wrote me "You don't need preshipment pictures this time, right?" And I agreed and just asked quality check...obviously I should've asked preshipment pics...

The handles look like CRAP. I'm also picky about handles but I think this is REALLY bad.
I guess everything else is ok, but I think I will take a break from joy for a while.









1 comment:

  1. Thank you for this review! I was going to order this but I think I will stick with LV canvases from Joy

    ReplyDelete