Thursday, April 4, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Neverfull MM for Trade

5/14/13 UPDATE: This item is no longer available for Trade. I have decided all items listed in the Trade/Barter Section must contain an email contact for the owner of the item so Megan if you see this and your item is still available let me know and I will re-list it. Otherwise it has been taken off the Trade Section and is being left up as a review instead. Please Click Here for an explanation of why I am doing this.

**********************************************************************

Here's a lovely replica Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM in Damier Azur available for "Trade/Barter" and just in time for Spring :). If you are interested in this item please contact the owner directly through the forum. You can PM or email her through the username is crazy4bags.


Please NOTE: This item is a replica therefore I ask that interested parties DO NOT post comments offering to buy it. If you do they will be DELETED without notice. If you are interested in this item please contact Gwen directly via the forum.

Disclaimer: I offer courtesy listings in the "Trade/Barter" section to my readers and forum members. If you decide to trade with someone other than myself than please understand that I am not liable for any issues that may arise.  I DO NOT screen people so I cannot vouch for their integrity and will not be able to help resolve disputes that may occur. You will be dealing with a stranger online so use common sense and take necessary precautions. I am only liable for only myself so please keep that in mind before committing to a trade and be sure to ask all questions and request additional pictures (if desired) before making your decision.

****************************************************************

Gwen's Comments:
 
I have a brand new, never been used Damier Azur neverfull and matching zippy. I bought it at a woman's wholesale shop who gets replicas...I have a suspicion that she gets from one of the China places too. Anyway, long sad story short. I paid $275 for the bag, and $100 for the wallet. AND needless to say, I only found out about Sarah's blog after the fact.

I'd like to trade it...not sure I will use it because I wanted the damier ebene which she didn't have and talked me into this one....
 
I would love a balanciaga
a chanel reissue
other LV's portobello GM
neverfull mono...

LMK if you are interested. I'm not interested in selling them because obviously I paid too much. email if you want me to send pictures....

TIP: You can click on any of the pictures below to enlarge.













2 comments:

  1. Hello, I was interested in speaking to the owner of this bag but I can't figure out how to register on the other forum. I sent an email just now to try and get some help registering. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I've been away from my blog and forum and haven't checked emails in over a week. If you're still having problems please email Kim (aka PurseLover23) or Maja. Both their emails are linked on the front page of the forum. I would be happy to help except I am very much behind and until work slows down a bit I won't have much time to do much else.

      If contacting either of them has not gotten you assistance please feel free to email me at sarenifer@yahoo.com. I'll be happy to help once I get caught up if you're not in a huge rush. I'm not even sure if this bag is still available since I haven't been checking emails.

      Delete