Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Video

NOTE: This item has found a new home. Thank you for all those that have expressed interest!.

**********************************************************************

I have just posted a video review of a replica Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Small Ring Agenda that was purchased from Joy of FabAAA September of last year. This item has not been used and is currently being listed in the "Trade/Barter" section of my blog as well as on the Forum.

There is already a thorough written review with lots of clear and detailed photos of this item so I have updated the post with the addition of this video which you can find here:

http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/2013/03/replica-louis-vuitton-damier-ebene_20.html

For those of you who have already seen the pictures & written review  you can see the video below:


This video was created by request from a member who is interested in this item but wanted to see a video review in addition to the photos. So here you go!

With the photos and the video you should be able to know exactly what to expect :).

P.S.
There are currently 2 members of the forum that have expressed an interest in this item and a possible 3rd member who is still debating. Please understand that I cannot hold an item for you so it is first come first serve. Thank you for understanding!

6 comments:

  1. Im interested as well Sarah! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please email me at sarenifer@yahoo.com and I will be happy to give you the details. OR you can PM me through the forum :).

      Delete
    2. I already emailed you. Thanks! :)

      Delete
  2. I sent an email again and I hope I'm not bothering you. I know it's already late in there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All done Sarah! Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I want to buy a pair of replica christian louboutin but I do not where site is good and real.
    Some of them are:
    www.yourclshoes.com
    www.shoesfy.com
    www.tradeut.com
    www.usreplicaclshoes.net
    www.christianlouboutinoutletcenter.com
    www.cloneone.com

    Others sites but I found them in Eva's blog are
    www.ioffershoes.com
    www.bestreplicachristianlouboutin.com

    Could anyone say me which one is good or who had bought in these sites please??

    ReplyDelete