Saturday, April 20, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Marlebone GM

This review is for a replica Louis Vuitton Damier Ebene Marlebone GM from a new seller (9starbag) posted by a forum member, Eva (aka eyelovelv).

The original post can be found here: http://forum.reploversunited.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1761

I believe this style is fairly new but I may be wrong. I have seen it on Joy's site for a couple weeks now so I know she just released it on her site.

I think it's a beautiful bag but I already have too many Damier Ebene bags so I'm trying to branch out into other brands and styles but these pictures are really making it hard to resist :).

**********************************************************************

Eva's Comments:
 
Sorry this took me awhile. First photobucket wasn't cooperating...then my tablet wasn't. Then my son was trying to climb the walls lol. Anywho....

So I was already prepared to be let down and thinking I would be putting this back up for trade today. Well....SOOO not happening lol. I love it!!!


It arrived nicely packaged and stuffed with air pillows. It was snapped closed which is very cute but I will probably have it unsnapped most of the time so I will have to train it for that :) Here she is.....


























11 comments:

  1. Hi! Do you recommend this seller? I checked the website and the selection is huge but it's pricey. Is the shipping included on the price? And is the quality really good? Lastly, do they accept credit card or paypal? I am interested with their LV's! Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I cannot say that I recommend them because I have no experience with them and I have only seen one review from a member of our forum but I trust this member and if she says she had a positive experience with them than I believe her. And her pictures are great, the bag she got looks like a beautiful replica made of quality canvas and leather. However, you have to realize that each person may have a different experience so keep that in mind.

      As for accepting Credit Cards if you scroll to the bottom of their site you will see they do state they accept Visa and MasterCard but I do not know if they do this through a private processor or via PayPal. You'll have to ask Eva about that. Hopefully she will pipe in.

      And I agree the price is higher than some of the sellers I purchase from so personally I am going to stick with Joy for LV even though there have been some complaints lately by other members about the quality of her products. For me they have still been good and her prices are great.

      Delete
    2. I appreciate your opinion on this Sarah. Thanks! :)

      Delete
    3. You're welcome, sorry I saw this a little late :).

      Delete
  2. Love the bag. I took chance and ordered from this website, so pray that my bags look awesome. when i get my stuff i will post it. thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sayda, that would be wonderful! If your review is also good they will have more business from other readers :).

      Delete
  3. Hi, Sarah, I have received my bags and I love them. Sorry for for the wait. But I will post pictures when I can.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sayda, may we pretty please have the review & pictures of your bags? I really want to try 9starbag! :-)

      Delete
  4. Awesome bag. Has anyone purchased LV monogram alma from 9starbag or any other sites? would like to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have purhcased an Etoile Shopper from 9starbag. It looks just like the one on Joy's site. The seller at 9starbag likes to say he sells only 1:1 quality so beware of that however I will say the service, the shipping & the quality are very good. I recomend them. I paid by WU & got a 10% discount. The EMS shipping is included in the price. Hope this helps someone who is thinking about ordering from them. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking of ordering from 9starbag,com. I am afraid to do a WU transaction. Does anyone order from them often?

      Delete