Thursday, April 18, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Zippy Wallet

UPDATE: This wallet has found a new home! Thank you to all those who expressed interest!!!

**********************************************************************

This review is for a cute replica Louis Vuitton Damier Graphite Small Wallet or Coin Purse from Joy of FabAAA. This is the only item I have in this print. It was a gift from Joy for being a valued customer who has purchased many, many bags from her in the 2 years I have been a customer and have also referred numerous other customers as well. She is such a sweetheart!

Unfortunately I do not own anything in this print and I prefer checkbook wallets so I am posting this cutie for "Trade/Barter".

This wallet is currently out of stock on Joy's site but you can still see the listing here: http://www.fabulousaaa.com/louis-vuitton-damier-graphite-wallets-agendas-louis-vuitton-n63076-damier-graphite-canvas-zippy-coin-purse-p-4471.html

It is priced at $49 and if purchased alone shipping would be $26 plus you'd have to pay a Western Union or MoneyGram fee which varies from $12-$30+ depending on where you are and what method you use (agent or online). I usually pay $15 at the grocery store.

I have never been interested in this print so I have not researched it which means I have no idea how it compares to the authentic version so this video is really a review on the quality of the material and construction based on my personal opinion.

If you are interested in this item please contact me via email at sarenifer@yahoo.com and we can work out a suitable trade.

DISCLAIMER:
Some people only want Mirror Image 1:1 Quality and that is understandable. However, I have not seen a Mirror Image replica, at least not from any of my purchases. Even my best replica have minor flaws. So if you want perfection than my items may not be right for you and I'll explain why.

First of all I am always honest in my reviews and try to provide very detailed pictures and/or videos with a thorough written review when possible so what you see is exactly what you get.

If you follow my blog you will know that I am forgiving of minor flaws. I know when I buy replicas there will be imperfections and I also try to stay within the lower price point which means the items I buy may not be the best quality on the market but I have been happy for the most part so for me it works. It's not that I am cheap, I've spent thousands on authentic but I do not feel I need to spend over a certain amount on replicas.

As long as the material is good quality and there are no glaring flaws I am ok with a few crooked stitching, slight misalignment or even minor variations in colors.

I wanted to put this out there because I don't want someone trading with me to be upset if they feel what they received is not 100% like the authentic. I've already done my best to show you EXACTLY what you will get so there should not be unpleasant surprises.

So far everyone I have traded with have been happy with their items, even those that claim to be very picky. But to be on the safe side I prefer to trade with someone like myself who will be happy with a replica that is at least 90-95% close to the authentic version.

So now that I have got that off my chest let's get on with the review shall we :).

And BTW, I plan to add photos in addition to the video because I really feel pictures do a much better job of showing small details you would not otherwise notice.

**********************************************************************


1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah! Would like to know if you personally prefer Chanel from aliexpress or from fang? Im eyeing on their chanel caviar double flap! (:

    ReplyDelete