Saturday, April 20, 2013

Replica Louis Vuitton Multicolor Zippy Wallet & Cosmetic Pooch

I made this video last week but forgot to post it. This is a review of the White Multicolor Zippy Wallet and Cosmetic Pouch that I purchased from Joy to go with my new White Multicolor Annie MM. I have not yet done a full review on the Annie because I am waiting to see the authentic one first since I am not familiar with the Multicolor line.

So this video is just to show you what my wallet and cosmetic pouch looks like and my opinion on the quality of the items.

Overall I am happy with both of them. My only complaint is the red glue on the wallet which is really, really red. But I am ok with it because it is a wallet so it will be in my bag most of the time so not many people will see it.

I think I may try to make it darker by using a tip I found on the forum. It has to do with something you can get from Home Depot. I can't remember but I'll look for the thread and post it here so hopefully it will help others with the same issue.

So now onto the review. Please note that the video was taken later in the evening so the lighting was not great and the harsh light I have pointed at me created some major contrast with shadows so some parts may look washed out and others may look too dark. I'll take pictures to go with the video that should hopefully be a better representation of the true colors.

UPDATE: Jen from the forum just sent me the link to the marker that has been used by other members to make the red glue darker. You can find it here: http://www.homedepot.com/p/Rejuvenate-Wood-Furniture-and-Floor-Repair-Markers-RJ6WM/202676224#.UXNPRhbD_K9

I will try it on the wallet and let you know how it turns out. Hopefully I don't end up making it worse LOL.

**********************************************************************


1 comment: