Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Sorry, I am Behind on Posting Submissions AGAIN!

Hey everyone, I want those of you that have emailed me pictures to be posted to know that I truly appreciate you taking the time to do this.

This past weekend I was selfish and made a bunch of videos and reviews of mostly my own things but this coming weekend I will make sure I have answered all emails and comments as well as posted all your submissions before doing any of my own personal things.

I feel like a broken record when I say this but during the week it is nearly impossible for me to do reviews or even answer emails because of my job which obviously is my Priority and since I usually work late I am exhausted by the time I get home so I only browse the forum or do my favorite thing which is online shopping before I go to bed.

But I promise to get caught up this weekend before I start on any of my own things :).

Cheers!

Sarah

9 comments:

  1. Don't worry Sarah it is your blog...I emailed you a review don't worry posting it cause I figured out how to do it on the forum. thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi, but I am still going to post your review hehehe, I want to share it with everyone not just see for myself and not everyone is a member on our forum you know :).

      Delete
    2. Oh that's right, forgot about that. Thanks heaps Sarah.

      Delete
  2. hey sarah! ive been quite MIA cause of school but i wanted to show you this video!! check it out, and hopefully that bonus or whatever is still going on cause you could get a $600 gift card. heres he link:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyR7Iqsv3jY

    oh and ill try posting my chanel review when i get the chance to take pictures and what not!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pat, I haven't checked it out yet but I will when I go to bed in about 15 minutes and let you know :). And if you need help posting your review on the forum please feel free to send them to me and I'll even resize them for you. I've been catching up on emails tonight so I should be all caught up fairly soon! Plus I can't wait to see your Chanel :).

      Delete
  3. No need to apologize! You really do all of us a favor!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And you guys do me favors when you give me constructive criticism or submit your own reviews and whatnot we all help each other out :).

      Delete
  4. Hi sarah, ive been wanting to buy a replica from joy but i dunno how to reach her,i hope you can help me with this,my email is sanchai_82@yahoo.com thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jomar, Joy was on a sourcing trip shopping for new inventory and afterwards she hosted a month long event for a very important client. The last I spoke with her which was on the 19th she told me she was behind in answering emails because of being away and due to that event. She is also understaffed and as a volume seller it was difficult for her to keep up with orders when employees kept quitting on her. She told me she is behind on answering emails and has over 200 unanswered mails in her inbox and has been staying up all hours of the night trying to catch up and reassure her customers that she has not abandoned them. If you emailed her please allow her at least a week to respond.

      I emailed her last week and it took her 4 days to get back to me. I'm fairly patient and would not have minded waiting a whole week before sending a follow up email but some people expect a response the same day and until she catches up it is impossible for her to do so.

      Delete