Monday, April 15, 2013

Victoria's Replica Hermes Birkin 35cm Togo Leather

Here is another FABULOUS Hermes Birkin from Victoria (aka bkelly). If you've seen her other bags you'll know she is a Birkin Lover/Collector and has the most amazing collection of both Authentic and Replica. And this beauty is no different :).

******************************************************************************

Victoria's Comments:

Hi guys, this is my rep 35cm Togo leather birkin review.

I bought this bag last year form a seller I have been dealing for years with.

Their bags are not cheap but not as expensive as uncle bench. This bag is made of authentic Togo leather. I don't know how they do it but they get authentic leather pieces in certain colors and that's why the bags are more money.

As you will see in some photos it even has veining going thru it. The work on those bags are amazing and the leather is gorgeous.

There is no stinky smell at all. It smells like high end leather. It comes with a dustbag, raincoat for the bag, clochet, lock and keys.

I don't ever ask for the box because it always comes beat up.

This bag come with gold hardware.


 
The inside of the bag has two pockets but since this is supposed to be 2012 model the pocket of the bag is lined in goat leather. Everything is very accurate here.
 



The bag also comes with an h lock and matching keys.



Sorry for the chipped nails. The bottom of the bag has four feet.


The stitching on this bag is very neat and also on the angle. The strap also has a craftsman stamp and the accurate year it was made.


16 comments:

  1. I love Victoria's Hermes rep collection. They're so eye-gasmic!!!!

    "Mary"

    LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bkelly! I have a problem with h2000h2000 right now, can you please help me!!! After send him the deposit money he never responde my email or live chat with me, he promise me the bag will be made after 10 days but now is 17 day but i havent hear anything from him, did i just get scam??? Please help

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous! Where can I buy a replica like this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All of the replica Hermes from Victoria's collection come from the same seller which is www.h2000h.com.

      Delete
  3. This color is gorgeous! I'd love to see her collection in person...so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want one with the veining it in like this one! If I knew the leather would look like that I would do it in a minute. That bag is just to die for. The leather is just gorgeous. Everything about it says quality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can ask the seller. This is original leather. All their leathers look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which is this color, iris? And the leather is more beautifull Togo or clemence? I would like to buy h2000 But i don't Know If i could trust him. Thanks

      Delete
  6. what does h2000h mean? when i try to go to that link it doesn't work. Is it some type of coding? I am really interested in buying this bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what it means but h2000h is the website url. I just put in www.h2000h.com and it forwarded to http://www.h2000h2000h.com/ which is the website where Victoria gets all her amazing replica Hermes.

      Delete
  7. Anyone ever heard or order from www.salehermesbag.com ? The photos show great quality Hermes, but I am not sure if the website is safe or not. Any opinion? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now that's a beautiful rep! I would def pay the $700 vs $10,000 any day!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, your blog is really cool. Ive been looking for a perfect replica Birkin like this one Victoria has shared here, but have not been successful. Ive used H2000H.com, pursevalley, hermessales.com etc and all have not sent me a bag that i can carry confidently. I read about unclebench in the comments above but cant find their website. Can you please post the name of the seller of this blue Birkin that Victoria has got her bag from.

    ReplyDelete