Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wholesale Bag on AliExpress Seller Review

So I have purchased 3 bags from a seller on AliExpress that was recommended by Maja (a friend and forum creator) and my experience was positive. Their prices are really great and they often have sales of 15% to 20% off every few weeks. And the shipping is always included in the prices which is awesome!

The direct link to their shop is: http://www.aliexpress.com/store/608633

They carry several brands: Chanel, Prada, YSL, Louis Vuitton & Dior. Possibly more but I didn't look through their entire inventory. And they seem to have more Chanel than any of the other brands.

One thing you should remember when you visit this shop is that all the bags have been photoshopped to hide the logos and brand names. AliExpress is strict like eBay when it comes to counterfeit merchandise so to get around this the sellers will hide any identifying marks.

Before you purchase I suggest you contact the seller through their shop and asking that they send you pictures of the actual bag so you can see all the details. The person I have dealt with is Angela. She was very prompt in replying to my inquiry. I emailed her around 2am so it was the middle of the night (I am a night owl lol) and she replied within 10 minutes.

I sent her a list of the items I was interested in which included like 15 bags and she sent every one of them in separate emails. The pictures sent were all Stock Photos so they ARE NOT pre-ship photos of the actual bag you will receive.

I do not know if she offers pre-ship pictures since I did not ask and I am too impatient to wait for them anyway :). Anyway I ended up selecting 3 Chanel bags out of the pictures that were sent which included a Red Patent Maxi Single Flap, a Yellow Caviar Jumbo Single Flap and a Black Caviar Double Flap.

I would have preferred to order all double flaps but there weren't many in the Maxi Size and I wanted to stick to the larger size. Even the Maxi, which is the largest size, is not big enough to hold all the junk I carry everyday :).

So after I gave her my selection I proceeded to check out through the AliExpress site. Basically it works the same as any shopping site. You select items and add to your cart and when you are done click the "Checkout" button and follow the instructions to pay.

I paid with my Visa Card. I think they accept MasterCard as well but don't quote me on that. They do not accept any other card types though and PayPal is not offered.

I paid for my order on March 27th and the order did not ship out until March 31st. They are not exactly a fast shipper but not terrible either.

I received my tracking # the same day it shipped and for some odd reason whenever I went to track my order I got this weird message that basically says the tracking # is invalid/does not exist. It is worded differently but basically that is what it means.

I have purchased often enough from China to know that EMS really sucks when it comes to updating their tracking info however this was the first time I had ever gotten this message. So I contacted Angela and she told me not to worry and that it would update in 4 to 5 days.

I really was not worried because I know how it is with shipping but my concern was that she gave me the wrong tracking # because it was showing as invalid.

I had no reason to not believe her so I waited patiently for my order. The tracking continued to show the same message for a week with no updates. But finally about 5 or 7 days later it started to update.

I received my package on April 9th, exactly 13 days after I paid. Not bad :).

The box was packaged very well, almost too well LOL. Everything arrived in tact so I was happy with that. And as for the bags themselves well you can find my reviews of all 3 bags listed below.

Overall I am very happy with the quality of the items I purchased and I feel my shopping experience was a positive one. But please understand that each buyer will have varying experiences.

Ever since I purchased I have read several people who were concerned because their order was not updating and has not delivered. One person has been waiting for over 2 weeks.

What I want you  all to understand is that this is very common so do not panic if you don't get an update on tracking and 2 to 3 weeks is not uncommon either. I have had one order take almost 2 months to get to me and had already disputed the charges and got my $ back when the package finally delivered.

Of course I called and had the charges put back through but I am sharing this with you so you know that shipping delays do happen and it is not the seller's fault unless they did not ship in a timely manner.

Once they ship the package it is out of their control how long it takes to get to you so try to be patient and allow at least 2-3 weeks for your order to arrive. If by the end of 3 weeks you still have not received it than by all means contact the seller and ask that he/she look into it for you. It will be easier for the seller to check into it than for you since EMS is based in China the seller can contact them directly.

So overall I will rate my experience with Wholesale Bag an 8 on a scale of 1-10 and for the quality of the products an average of 9. You can see the individual reviews by clicking on the links below.


Chanel Yellow Caviar Jumbo Single Flap w/Gold Hardware (coming soon!)

22 comments:

  1. hello I have made a order with the aliexpress site 5 days ago. I am waiting for my conformation pictures. Is this how Angelacustomer service works works. She was wonderful befor I made my purchase and paid for it. she now has my cash and her atitude has changed .Can someonr reasure my ab0oout this site?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there, I actually wrote a review on Wholesale Bag (Angela on AliExpress). You can read about it here: http://purse-princess.blogspot.com/2013/04/wholesale-bag-on-aliexpress-seller.html

      But basically my experience is about the same. She does not ship quickly but she did respond to my emails fairly promptly but then again I only sent her 2 emails. Hopefully once you read my review you will get a better idea how things work and also other sellers have had different experiences. Some have waited over 2 weeks and still their tracking shows no update, others received their items much later than I did even though they ordered on the same day. Each person's experience will be different and a lot of times it is out of the seller's control once the package is handed over to the shipping company. EMS is horrible with updating their systems and I have been told by 2 sellers whom I trust that there has been an unusual delay with shipping due to an overload.

      I know it's hard but you'll have to try to be patient. If you send her many emails and get angry it will only get you the silent treatment. That's just how most rep sellers are even some of the best sellers are like this sometimes.

      Delete
    2. Hi! Did Angela already provide you the tracking number that your order has been shipped? I am waiting for my order to get shipped and it's almost 5 days. She promised me she will ship it within 3 days(I ordered only 1 because she doesn't have the color I wanted on other bags I want to get). Which is good thing I guess because I need to see the quality first and I thought it's only one bag, she will ship it as promised! Wrong! She's slow and I'm disappointed on that. She told me to send the tracking number yesterday and until not, nothing! So I am guessing that she didn't ship my order yet and it's almost day 5 from the time I placed my order. I am really doubting now if I want to buy from her again or not. Definitely, first impression last!

      Delete
  2. sorry about the spelling. I was angry

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I know how it is to be frustrated. I waited 45 days for my order from Vanco and several of the items I ordered were out of stock but he never even bothered to inform me so it was back and forth and very long delays in between. So you are not alone in the dreaded waiting game :(.

      Delete
  3. Hi! Did Angela already provide you the tracking number that your order has been shipped? I am waiting for my order to get shipped and it's almost 5 days. She promised me she will ship it within 3 days(I ordered only 1 because she doesn't have the color I wanted on other bags I want to get). Which is good thing I guess because I need to see the quality first and I thought it's only one bag, she will ship it as promised! Wrong! She's slow and I'm disappointed on that. She told me to send the tracking number yesterday and until not, nothing! So I am guessing that she didn't ship my order yet and it's almost day 5 from the time I placed my order. I am really doubting now if I want to buy from her again or not. Definitely, first impression last!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so bummed, I ordered from aliexpress on the 17th, my order was shipped three days later, it is now two weeks since it was shipped and I still am unable to track my order through the EMS website... I keep getting the message "no information for this order number" or something like that.

    I contacted the seller and she told me not to worry, but I AM worried that my order will never get here :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very helpful!
    I am ordering from this seller right now, since I cannot afford the 300+ of another seller for a Chanel bag, and I really want to have one for my summer vacation.
    I have a good experience with Chanel bags so I am really curious to see the quality of this one.
    A 9 is really impressive I can tell.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All over the world women's first fashions is must be charming handbags and you have great collections of wholesale handbags and purses. I like your collection thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,before purchase wholesale handbags I suggest you contact the seller through their shop and asking that they send you pictures of the actual bag so you can see all the details.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, i am interested in getting the chanel GST from her. but is there other ways to contact her beside through the messaging system on aliexpress? Tried contacting her through there but til now there are no replies. Does any of you happen to know her email address? would be very grateful if anyone can tell me :)

    THANKS IN ADVANCE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi, I'd really like to buy from Jacky. If anyone could give me any information that would get me to him that would be great! I'm also interested in group purchases :) Email me at songdeanna@gmail.com


    ReplyDelete
  10. Are the reviews of the bags still available somewhere? I'm looking into buying a jumbo double flap from Angela, but I want to make sure the stitching is lined up right :) <3 Ella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up ordering a caviar WOC in black with silver HW to try her out, the packaging was perfect (plastic outside, box with stuffing and a carefully wrapped and stuffed(!) bag in the middle!), the bag is great, stitching lines up nearly perfect (you have to watch really closely at the back to see that it's maybe a millimeter off at the bottom of the pocket). Leather outside, PU inside, so it smells a little, but nothing like the terrible A grade replica I bought from another AliExpress seller. Also has a polyester dustbag and an 'authenticity card'. I'm a happy buyer, and I have another patent medium flap on the way, and I can't wait to splurge on a black caviar medium or jumbo! :) She has grade AAA replica's by the way! :) <3 Ella

      Delete
  11. seems the reviews are no longer there :( I want to buy a double flap from her, how is the quality? is it near exact to the real thing?
    I saw someone got a bag from her that had "made in italy" on the inside instead of france, was yours like that? I'm hoping that was just a one time mistake or something

    ReplyDelete
  12. Voipinfobase offers DID numbers, Virtual Numbers at wholesale price. Buy Wholesale DID Numbers Buy DID Package at cheaper rate. Number, Buy Local Access Number, Buy Did Packages, Buy Did Channels.

    ReplyDelete
  13. We distribute wholesale promotional products, custom logo products, printed promo items, corporate promotional gifts at the best price in Australia

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I have a question. Are the bags on their website real? Louis Vuitton etc...thanks in advance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hello! I just wanted to tell that I like the template of this blog site..

    ReplyDelete
  16. I can see that you are putting a lot of efforts into your blog. Keep posting the good work. Some really helpful information in there. Nice to see your site.
    Herbal Potpourri

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your blog explaining all the main points very awesomely. Thanks for sharing this knowledgeable post Visit: purse-princess

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow! Nice stuff. I am very glad that I found your blog. Keep sharing such kind of useful information. Excellent one.
    legal spice

    ReplyDelete